Thursday, December 8, 2016

Introduction


           My assignment blog addressed a variety of themes and ideas throughout this semester. However, all posts somehow related to either food, emotions, or film. Thus, they all encapsulated the purpose of this class. Writing these smaller blog posts allowed me to get into the mind set of thinking about how an item as simple as a meal can encapsulate an array of emotions and messages. Additionally, it allowed me to improve my writing and to be more aware of my writing techniques. The creativity necessary for some of these smaller blog posts prepared me to expand my creative limits when writing the more polished graded assignments. I chose these specific blog posts because I felt that I struggled with them the most when initially writing them and because I felt like they had a lot of errors both grammatically and content wise. At least three of the posts I chose had been previously commented on as needing revision which allowed me to be aware of what my major errors and a writer are. I chose to keep my posts in the chronological order of when I initially posted them as I hope it will showcase the change in my writing style.

No comments:

Post a Comment