Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Top 10 Late Night Snacks


11 pm hits and you start to hear a grumble in your stomach. We’ve all been there, after a late night of Netflix-ing it’s only natural to work up an appetite. I mean, hey, binge watching Grey’s Anatomy is some hard work! However, after grieving the death of your favorite character you might face a larger problem; what do I eat?
            As a night owl and Netflix addict I’ve come to consider myself a pro in this field. I’ve explored the vast realms of late night snacking and compiled my top 10 favorites just for you, dear reader. So put on your apron, it’s about to get foody.

1.     Nachos

So maybe you’ve had a light dinner and you’ve really built up a hunger when midnight strikes. Nothing soothes a rumbling tummy like how nachos do. Being both crunchy and hearty, it’s cheesy goodness is sure to send you to a blissful food coma induced sleep. To top it off, prep work is pretty easy! Simply top each other flour or corn tortillas with cheese, salsa, sour cream and taco meat (for you carnivores).

No comments:

Post a Comment