Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Home Sweet Home pie

Home sweet home pie

Chocolate.
No food speaks to me more than chocolate does. Creamy, sweet, and compliments every meal; how could it not be my favorite food?
My pie would have a graham cracker crust and a dark chocolate coating over the bottom. Dark chocolate represents the richness and joy of being home but the bitterness contrasts it by showcasing the sadness of my time at home being limited. The next layer would be a milk chocolate pudding, sweet creamy and comforting. Being at home represents these feelings and how comfortable I am being home. On top, sea salt and pretzels. The contrast to all the sweet chocolate in my pie shows the craziness of my family. All the members in my family provide a loving and supportive family but all our different, outgoing personalities always generate insanity. Between my sister and dad fighting, and my brother making fun of me and my sister, peace and quiet is hard to come by. But, I wouldn’t have it any other way.



1 comment:

  1. Great! I notice a few grammatical errors (e.g. in the third sentence, "creamy" and "sweet" are both adjectives, whereas "compliments" is in verb form), but I appreciate the detail and explanation you provide for your choices in ingredients!

    Grade: Check

    ReplyDelete