Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Food Blog Proposal Reflection

            The comments made on my food blog proposal I felt were really beneficial to expanding the depth of my food blog. Masha’s idea to use a psychological database for one of my research questions was an idea that I hadn’t thought about and allows me to explore a new facet of the effects of late night snacking. Additionally, her comments on specifically surveying Emory students could be very interesting to get a sense of how people in a community I am apart of contribute to this way of eating. Also, I think doing interviews of students would be a great way to formulate ideas and evidence for an ethnographic blog post. Her idea to see how snacking varies amongst age groups also opens another facet of my food blog I hadn’t thought of. Overall, Masha’s comments were extremely beneficial in that they have really opened up many different ways I could improve my blog and expand the content that it could include. I also appreciated her comments on making my proposal more specific, such as naming specific databases I would use. I really hope to include some of her ideas and I’m especially interested in researching the psychological side of snacking.

1 comment:

  1. Great job! Glad to hear that the peer suggestions seem helpful.

    Grade: Check

    ReplyDelete